Welcome to MyFinancialAid. You can:
- Complete our institutional financial aid application online
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your Student ID and your UMO PIN. If you are a first time user of MyFinancialAid, you can select "First Time User" on the log in page, answer a couple of questions and determine your own PIN. If you are unable to answer the questions, contact your financial aid counselor for assistance.
You must have a financial aid record already established at the University of Mount Olive in order to use this system. Financial aid records are created by two methods. Every week the financial aid office uploads information from the admissions office and if you are an applicant or if you have been accepted, a record will be created. The second way a financial aid record can be created is the reciept of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online. Enter our school code, 002949, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your information from either of these applications, we'll notify you of your PIN and you can then start using this system.